Jokes about clowns

“The clown and the singing contest”

Clown 1: I won second prize in a singing contest once!
Clown 2: Really? How many people were in the contest?
Clown 1: Two!
Clown 2: Uh huh. What did the winner sing?
Clown 1: Nothing! They just heard me sing, and they awarded him first prize!


“Holding a mirror in front of your face with your eyes closed”

Question: Why was Sparkle The Clown holding a mirror in front of her face with her eyes closed?
Answer: Because she wanted to see what she looked like when she was sleeping!


“Length of a clown’s nose”

Question: Why can’t clown noses be 12 inches long?
Answer: Because then they would be a foot!


“Clown weight lifting”

Clown 1: Did your mother lift weights, by any chance?
Clown 2: No, why do you ask?
Clown 1: Well, it seems that she’s raised one dumb bell.


“Boyfriend and girlfriend clown conversations”

Boy Clown: May I hold your hand??
Girl Clown: No thanks, it isn’t heavy.

Girl Clown: If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
Boy Clown: Sure, what’s your phone number??

Girl Clown: Hammer The Clown says I’m pretty. Big Shoes says I’m ugly. What do you think?
Boy Clown: I agree with both. You’re pretty ugly.


“Holes in the underwear”

Clown 1: Do you have holes in your underwear?
Clown 2: What an insult! Of course I don’t have holes in my underwear.
Clown 1: then how do you get your feet through?


“Eating a dollar bill”

Question:
Why did Rainbow The Clown eat a dollar bill?
Answer: It was his lunch money.

3 comments:

  1. i didn´t know that there are jokes about clowns xD my favourite is the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta saber que en Portugal hay humor! la broma muy buena! larga vida al payaso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias! (Até há comentários em espanhol! Mt bem! "Larga vida al payaso!") Gracias!;D

    ReplyDelete